All-Season Subscriptions — which are an excellent way to save on every show — are available now for purchase! Read on for details on subscriber benefits, pricing and how to order.
All-Season Subscription Benefits
All-Season Subscribers pay less per show than single-show ticket purchasers and also receive these subscriber benefits:
Discounted Service Fees
Save big on Ticketmaster service fees, paying $3 per ticket, per show (a total fee of $18 for all six shows)—a 50% savings over Ticketmaster service fees on single-show tickets.
Show Day Subscriber Help Desk
Receive personal assistance on show day with lost tickets or other issues at the new Subscriber Help Desk located in the Flint Center Lobby.
Priority Seat Selection
When renewing your All-Season Subscription you’ll be able to keep your chosen seat or select a new seat before we open ticket sales (and seat selection) to the general public.
2017-2018 All-Season Subscription Prices
|$ Premium / $ Regular|
|Adult||$312* / $252*|
|Senior (65 +)||$270* / $225*|
|Youth (Under 18)||$270* / $111*|
* Prices do not include Ticketmaster service fees.
Group discounts are not available for All-Season Subscriptions.
How to Order All-Season Subscriptions
Season Subscriptions - Online at Ticketmaster.com
Season Subscriptions - By Phone
- Call the Pops’ Office directly at 650.856.8432 (Mon-Fri 9am to 5pm)
Season Subscriptions - In Person at the Flint Center Box Office (Tue-Fri 10am to 4pm; Closed 1:30pm-2:30pm on Thursdays)
For Best Results when Ordering Tickets on your Mobile Device …
- Access the Ticketmaster system through the free Ticketmaster Mobile App, which offers “Find Seats For Me,” eTicket and print@home options
- If you prefer to choose your seats directly through Ticketmaster’s “Buy On Map” option, you may do so only through a web browser on a desktop or laptop computer
- Questions? Visit the mobile entry help page at Ticketmaster.com
If You Are Having a Problem Ordering Online at Ticketmaster.com …
- If you experience a problem while trying to purchase tickets online, please call the Flint Center Box Office at 408.864.8916. They will assist by taking your order and also asking for details on the problem you encountered during the online purchase process.
- If you reach the Box Office outside of normal business hours or the line is busy, leave a message explaining that you are having problems ordering tickets online for a California Pops Orchestra show along with your name and phone number. Flint Center Box Office will return your call as soon as possible.
(Note: It is Ticketmaster’s policy to not offer ticket refunds or exchanges for California Pops Orchestra shows.)